Shelter hours are Monday - Friday, 7:00 pm-9:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday, 3:00 pm-6:00 pm.
Have questions? Need more information about adopting or donating? You can contact us by the following methods:
- (Preferred) Phone us at (907) 344-8808. If you get voicemail, please leave a message and someone will return your call.
- Send postal mail to PO Box 240587, Anchorage, Alaska 99524.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not have internet service at the shelter, so our response may take a day or two.
- Visit the shelter located at 1200 E 76TH #1224, ANCHORAGE, AK 99518 (at the rear of the business
complex). Find us on Google Maps.
Driving Directions From Downtown
- Head south on the New Seward Highway
- Exit onto Homer Dr
- Turn right onto E 76th Ave
Destination will be on the left.
From South Anchorage
- Head north on the New Seward Highway
- Exit onto Brayton Dr
- Turn left onto Abbott Rd
- Turn right onto Old Seward Highway
- Take the 2nd right onto E 76th Ave
Destination will be on the right.